Catalogue of Projects, Trade Technology
Information - on CD ROM
Information profile @ a Glance
- The Indian construction industry is facing the challenges of
outdated land and property ownership regulations, infrastructural
bottlenecks, and a shortage of civil engineers.
- Construction Industry in India
is expected to grow at 25-30% during 2010-2012
- The key drivers of this growth are government investment in
infrastructure creation and real estate demand in the residential and
industrial sectors. The industry is experiencing increasing polarization
between large and small players.
- The PVC-U Windows/Door profiles are made from Poly Vinyl chloride
resin, one of the most extensively used thermoplastics finding end uses
in diverse sectors such as infrastructure,
agriculture, healthcare etc.
- Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) is actively involved in
promoting the Green Building movement in India.
Green Building Rating System provides a set of performance standards for
certifying the design and construction phases of residential buildings
- Assuming Indian population of 100 crores and an average of 5 persons
dwelling unit and an average weight of 44 kgs of PVC Doors & Windows per
dwelling unit with a market
penetration of 3%, the estimated potential of PVC Doors & Windows would
be 3,00,000 TPA. - according to reputed consultants
- Products for construction Industry have excellent scope.
- Manufacture of Bricks in mechanized factories, Doors & Windows,
granite products, ceramic tiles, Paints & varnishes have excellent
Primary Information Services
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 044 22421080 FAX : 91 44 22423753
Email : email@example.com
Mobile numbers: 9940043898,