Technology Uses, Ingredients, Reports, Companies,
Machineries , Regulatory Issues, Market Details
Collapsible Metal Tubes
Project Information Profile @ a
- Toothpaste is a Paste or Gel used to Clean and Improve the Aesthetic
Appearance and Health of Teeth.
- It is almost always used in conjunction with a Toothbrush.
- Toothpaste use can promote good Oral Hygiene: it can aid in the
removal of Dental Plaque and Food from the teeth, it can aid in
the elimination and/or masking of Halitosis, and it can deliver active
ingredients such as Fluoride to prevent tooth and Gum Disease.
- Most people in Developed Countries consider Toothpaste a necessity
and use it at least once a day.
is not a relatively modern
- In fact, as long ago as 3000-5000 BC Egyptians made a dental cream
by mixing powdered ashes of oxen hooves with myrrh, burned egg shells,
pumice, and water.
- Unfortunately, these early Egyptians didn't have toothbrushes but
used chew sticks to apply their dental cream.
- Essentially toothpastes contain mild abrasives, which enhance the
efficiency of the toothbrush in removing plaque deposits, as well as
antibacterial agents which help retard the regrowth of plaque deposits
(De La Rosa et al., 1979).
- Many contain fluoride to retard enamel demineralization and promote
remineralization, and thus help prevent and reduce caries.
- Some also contain chemicals to help desensitize exposed and
- Striped toothpaste can be produced by including two different
colored toothpastes in an unusual type of packaging.
was packaged in
small lead/tin alloy tubes.
- The inside of the tube was coated with wax, however, once it was
discovered that lead from the tubes leached into the product.
- The breakthrough that transformed into the crucial weapon against
tooth decay was the finding that fluoride could dramatically reduce
- The Total Toothpaste Market is a $1.66 billion-a-year industry, with
$1.26 billion coming from the retail segment and about a quarter of
those sales coming from drug stores alone.
- The Overall Oral Care Market has grown to $3.8 Billion.
- Whitening Toothpaste Sales Jumped 22% to $570.3 million in the year
ended March 23, 2002, at Supermarkets and Mass Retailers.
- Toothpaste Uses
- Toothpaste - Dental Health
- Abrasive Type - Silica
- Abrasive & Polishing Agents
- Drugs & Cosmetics Act
- Whitening Toothpaste
- Anticaries Efficacy
- Family Toothpaste
- Toothpaste - Encyclopedia
- PediatricToothpaste - Childrens Natural
- Fluoride Ingestion from toothpaste
- Formulation - Icy Gel Toothpaste
- Fluoride in Toothpaste
- Periodontal Disease
- Fluoridating Efficiency
- Mineralization Assessment
- Remineralization Potential
- Huber Engineered Materials - Ingredients
- ISP Polymers for Oral Care
- Tagatose - GRAS Sweetener
- Huber's oral care ingredients
- Mentha Piperita
- Toothbrush Tree
- Toothpaste Ingredients
- Harmful Ingredients in Toothpaste
- Cream Toothpaste
- TruCal - Anti-Cavity Toothpaste
- Baking Soda Toothpaste
- Fluoride Toothpaste
- Icy Gel Toothpaste
- Anticavity Liquid Gel Toothpaste
- Nanotech Reports
- Report - Research & Development
- Colgate - Sustainability
- Toothpaste - Study Guide
- Colgate - Summary
- Dabur India Limited
- Engineering Toothpaste
- Evaluating Toothpaste Sweetening
- Henkel SPIC - Capacity Expansion
- Lovson Sourcing Solutions
- Neem Toothpaste
- Personnal Cosmetics
- Waves India
- Asia Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Case_Study - Colgate Total
- Make your Own Toothpaste, Powder
- Make your Own Toothpaste - NASA
- Colgate - Analyst Presentation
- Colgate - Palmolive Company
- Arm & Hammer Complete Care Tooth Paste
- Oxyfresh Toothpaste
- American Lion Toothpaste
- Toothpaste Industry
- Toothpaste Manufacturing Capacity
- Manufacturing Capabilities
- Squeezing out a Better Toothpaste
- Dabur Red Toothpaste
- American Lion's Franchising
- Jaikaran India Ltd.
- Toothpaste / Dental Whitening Cream Mfg.
- Aquafresh Products
- Goofy Grape Anticavity Toothpaste
- Industry Profile
- Qualitative & Quantitative Analysis
- Surfactants for Consumer Products
- Regulations of Toothpaste
- MSDS - Macleans Coolmint Toothpaste
Required / Suppliers
- Subnil - Brochure
- Cheer Pack Filling Machinery
- Machinery Suppliers
- Toothpaste Manufacturing Mixer
- NORDEN Machinery Group
- Toothpaste - Machineries Required, Suppliers
- Bi-color Toothpaste Machine
- CP Kelco - Natural Biopolymers
- Tooth Paste Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Balsara Group
- Toothpaste / Powders Suppliers
- Tongue Cleaner Stainless Steel
- Sell Toothpaste Tubes
- Toothpaste Making Kit
- Colgate's Global Success
- International Trade Leads - Tooth Brushes
- Signal Whitening Toothpaste - Import
- Toothpaste Market
- China export toothpaste
- Buying Leads - Toothpaste
Order the CD ROM Today
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44
22421080 Email :
9444008898 Fax : 91 44