Application, MSDS, Raw Materials, Patent, Company Profile, Consultants,
Suppliers, Study, Report
Primary Information Services
- Glycol ethers are a group of solvents
based on alkyl ethers of ethylene glycol commonly used in paints.
These solvents typically have a higher boiling point, together with
the favorable solvent properties of lower molecular weight of ethers
- The word "Cellosolve" was registered
in 1924 as a United States trademark by Carbide & Carbon Chemicals
Corp. for "Solvents for Gums, Resins, Cellulose Esters, and the
first one was ethyl cellosolve (ethylene glycol mono ethyl ether),
with the name now generic for glycol ethers.Glycol ethers can be
also derived of diethylene glycol (carbitols).
- The ethylene glycol ethers with alkyl
chains of one or more carbon atoms: EGME,
EGMEA, EGEE and EGEEA.
- 2-Methoxyethanol(EGME), or methyl
cellosolve, is an organic compound that is used mainly as a solvent
for different purposes such as vanishes, dyes and resins and also
used as an additive in airplane deicing solutions.
- It is a clear, colorless liquid
with an ether-like odor. It is in a class of solvents known as
glycol ethers which are notable for their ability to dissolve a
variety of different types of chemical compounds.
- EGEE is a component of many cleaning
agents, epoxy coating, paints and is an anti-icing fuel additive in
aviation and also a chemical intermediate in production of another
- EGEEA is used in automobile lacquers
where it retards blushing and evaporation and imparts a high gloss
and also used as solvent for nitrocellulose, oils and as a component
of varnish removers.
- EGMEA is used in semiconductor
industry, photographic films, lacquers and silk-screening inks.
- EGME is metabolized by an alcohol
dehydrogenase to methoxyacetaldehyde, which is then metabolized by
aldehyde dehydrogenase to methoxyacetic acid.
- The glycol ether gives the composition
the ability to penetrate into the cracks between two seized or
corroded elements and dissolve any rust or corrosion parts.
- A penetrating and lubricating
composition consisting of a silicone lubricant dissolved in a glycol
ether carrier having a very low surface tension.
- Grignard reagents
prepared in the presence of diethylene glycol dibutyl ether have
improved yields and stability, including storage stability, at room
- Glycol Ethers.
- Types of Glycol Ethers.
- Ethylene oxide.
- Ethyl alcohol.
- Polyethylene Glycol Ether.
Glycol Monohexyl Ether.
- Diethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether.
- Butyl Carbitol.
- Ethylene Glycol Butyl Ether.
- MSDS of Glycol Ether.
- Safety Data Sheet of Cellosolve.
- Carbitols MSDS.
- Material Safety Sheet of Glycol Solvents.
- MSDS of EGME (Methyl Cellosolve).
- MSDS of EGBE (Butyl Glycol).
- Glycol Ether DE MSDS.
- Safety sheet of Glycol Ethers.
- Carbitols Safety Data sheet.
- Glycol Ether Solvents MSDS.
- Ethyl Cellosolve Material Data Sheet.
- Effect of EGME in copper clad laminate
- Fourier-Transform infrared study of ethylene glycol.
Exposures to Glycol Ethers.
of impurities affecting commercial ethylene glycol UV transmittance.
effects among workers exposed to EGME acetate.
- Risks of
Spontaneous abortion and subfertility.
of Glycol Ether Alkoxy acid metabolites in the embryonic stem cell
Evaluation of Glycol Ethers.
Summary of EGME.
Glycol MonoEthyl Ether Acetate.
Effects of Glycol Ethers.
- Toxicity of EG
- Suppliers from United States.
- China Suppliers.
- Indian Suppliers.
- Company from Canada.
- Manufacturer from China.
- Company from Mumbai.
- Company from India.
- Company from Netherland.
- Company from Sanghai.
- Manufacturer from Spain.
- Consultants from
- Electromechanical transducer
comprising a polyurethane polymer with glycol ether.
- Disinfectant spray cleanser containing glycol ethers.
- Process for the preparation of water-soluble polymers.
Ether compositions useful for metal recovery.
for production of high purity phenolic glycol ether.
Ether penetrating and lubricating composition.
- Composition containing chlorinated hydrocarbons ketones and glycol
- Use of
hydroxyalkyl polyethylene glycol ethers as surfactants.
- Hydraulic fluid composition containing glycol ethers & borate ester.
Grignard reagents in Diethylene glycol dibutyl ether.
- Determination of Surface Area of
Fine-Grained soils by EGME method.
Ether Ester solvents used in Coating Industry.
- Effects of
ethylene glycol ethers on cell viability in the human neuroblastoma.
- Evaluation of exposure to ethylene
glycol monoethyl ether acetates.
- Ethylene Glycol intoxication with and
without simultaneous diabetic ketoacidosis.
Order the CD ROM
Primary Information Services
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
9444008898 Fax : 91 44 22423753