Information Profile on CD ROM
for Small Industry , Service Enterprises & Business Entrepreneurs
. Spices .
Essential Oils .
Directory of Buyers of Natural Ingredients .
Food Processing Projects .
Content Headlines of CD ROM
|The Industry @
- Saffron is the dried stigmas of the Crocus
Sativus. It is of orange color and has a strong perfume and a bitter taste. Saffron
production is regulated by ISO with standard 3632.
- Major Producing
Countries: Iran, Greece, Spain, Morocco,
India - Export data
- Major Importing
Germany, Russia, UAE, USA, Turkmenistan, Italy - Import Data
Top Companies Importing Saffron - Denmark Imports - Sweden data
|About Saffron & Cultivation
- Saffron Monograph
- Cultivation of Spanish Saffron
- Many Uses:
Saffron find uses in preparation of Medicines, Cosmetics, Food ,
Perfumes, Dairy Items, Paints etc
- Properties, Color, Varieties, Aroma & testing for Purity &
- Crocus sativus L. stigma (CSS) has sedative properties and is
used in traditional medicine for its anticonvulsant property.
- Catalase activity was detected in crude extract prepared from
dormant saffron (Crocus sativus L.) corms.
- FAQs & Answers
- Growing Saffron - the most expensive of Spices
- Processing Saffron
- Government Organizations & Assistances for Cultivation
- Global Spices Market - including that of Saffron
- Cultivation Consultant
- Note on Adulterated Spanish Saffron
- Regulatory Issues
|CD ROM on Saffron
||To know all about Cultivation, Processing, Extraction,
Uses , Importers, Exporters,
Technology Transfer buy the CD ROM - Order
the CD ROM Today
21 Murugappan St ,SwamyNagar Ext2 ,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 044 22421080 Mobile:9940043898,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , Fax 91 044 22423753